1 cup Pistachio Flour
- 3 tbsp Tapioca Flour (acts as binding base -gluten free)- optional
- 1.5 teaspoons baking powder
- Pinch of Kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1 tbsp maple syrup (optional, but adds just enough sweetness)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Heat skillet to 375 Degrees
- In large bowl, gently combine Pistachio Flour, tapioca flour, baking powder, and salt.
- In same bowl whisk in egg, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add small amount of coconut oil to skillet
- Cook on each side for about 2-3 min
* In placement of Tapioca Flour you can use cornstarch or regular wheat flour if not gluten intolerant.